At Develop in Europe, we all have more than 10 years’ experience helping foreign companies to enter and to develop their sales in D-A-CH, France and in the Benelux. We are experts within the following sectors, and we will be happy to help you too!
Convinced that your company must be well prepared to be successful in France or the DACH and Benelux regions, we are happy to offer regional operational support in sales and marketing.
Develop IN Europe deploys our German, French and Dutch mindsets, experience and an unprecedented go-to-market model to ensure an expedited market entry.
We implement our methodology to take you to a stable, sustainable position in your target market in a cost and time effective manner, allowing you to prosper beyond the crucial first 12 months.
Your success is our success!
- Native market knowledge
- International approach and experience
- Experienced local sales and marketing teams
- One-stop-shop for sales, marketing and business development, from strategy to operational execution
- Support by local marketing experts
- 2nd to none local relations to CxOs
How We Can Help
- Open accounts 3-5 times faster than with your own team
- “Germanize”, “Frenchify” and “Dutchify” your company’s solutions and products
- Help your company adapt to new cultural mindsets
- Increase your sales through local sales reps
- Shift from cold calling to warm acquisition
Why Develop IN Europe?
- Because approximately 60% of foreign companies entering D-A-CH, France and the Benelux loose their investments and give up within less than 12 months!
- Hardly any Nordic software or retail providers / producers enter and grow successfully on those difficult markets
- In these markets your company only has one single chance to succeed
Having significantly built up the D-A-CH, French and Benelux markets successfully from scratch for three previous employers, our Co-founder Rasmus Lyhne realized that foreign companies need local sales and marketing experts on the ground.
A different and proven go-to-market model was born – differentiating Develop IN Europe from any other European consultancy companies
Today our team counts 25 German, French, Dutch and Danish sales and marketing professionals with the same passion: on-site for your business!