At Develop in Europe, we all have more than 10 years’ experience helping Scandinavian companies to enter and to develop their activities in DACH and in France. We are experts within the following sectors, and we will be happy to help you too!
Convinced that your company must be well prepared to become successful on the German and French markets, we are happy to offer a regional operational support in sales and in marketing.
Develop IN Europe use our German and French mindsets, experience and an unprecedented go-to-market model to ensure a short-cutting market entry.
We apply our methodology to take you to a stable, sustainable position on your target market beyond the first 12 crucial months, in a cost-effective and time saving manner.
Your succes is our succes!
- Opening the DACH + FR markets in less than 6 months
- “Germanize” and “Frenchisize” your company and products
- Helping your company adapt to a new mindset
- Open accounts 3-5 times faster than with your own Scandinavian team
- Increase your sales through local sales reps
- Be supported by local marketing experts
- 2nd to none local relations to CxO’s in many sectors
- ROI in less than 12 months
- Away from cold calling to warm acquisition
Having built up the market successfully from scrath for three previous employers, and lived and worked in Germany and France, I realized that Danish companies need local sales and marketing experts on the ground. That’s why I founded Develope IN Europe which differentiates from any other common consultancy partners.
In Germany and in France, the markets only offer you one chance to succeed – Join me and my local sales people to operationally make the difference onsite for your business!
The past 20 years Rasmus has worked for Danish companies e.g. Jysk, Nilfisk, Incentive, KiSS Technology, EFS Technology, Formpipe, TimeXtender, helping them to penetrate and to grow foreign markets particularly the German and French markets. Rasmus holds a BA Hons from De Montfort University in Strategic Management and International Marketing as well as an Academy Economist from Niels Brock in Copenhagen.