Germany and France are late mover and conservative markets. In order to be taken serious by local purchasers differentiation from the abundance of competitors and complementors is paramount.
Our concept origins from our local sales and marketing managers’ practical experiences. It consists four steps which ensures to avoid the mistakes that 50% of the Danish exporting companies make i.e. those who give up within just 12 months on foreign markets.
UNDERSTAND THE MARKET
- To succeed, we deploy our local expertise to understand your specific industry.
- We examine the local target market to understand who the stake holders are (competitors, distribution players, end-customers)
- We analyse the main trends and information within the sector to suggest the best possible go-to-market strategy.
PREPARE YOUR GO-TO-MARKET
- Translate and customize your sales & marketing material to the needs of the local market
- Differentiate! Position yourself!
- Adapt your corporate go-to-market strategy
- Promote your products and services to your target audience
- Build brand awareness plan
SELL TO THE MARKET
- Get trough to the decision makers
- Succeed setting up meetings, and conduct them professionally
- Avoid the typical Danish business pitfalls
- Master presentations, negotiations, contract proposals
- Achieve your first local customers
- Close your first reference client contract
IMPROVE YOUR POSITION
- Set your goals and define your strategies
- Plan local marketing activities
- Onboard local sales reps
- Finetune your offering and your go-to-market plan